INFORMATION AND REQUESTS

INFORMATION AND REQUESTS.

Each week this blog will publish on Friday at 6pm Irish time. Mister Linky will remain open until 8am on Monday.

PLEASE LINK DIRECTLY to your monochrome post. If your link leads to your home page it makes it very difficult for anyone trying to visit after a few days.

PLEASE don't hide your photo(s) in a whole string of entries for other memes - it's hard for all concerned.


PLEASE post ONLY BLACK AND WHITE photos - no patches of colour and no sepia or other colour treatments however good they may look. A black and white photo with added colour will lead to REMOVAL OF THE LINK. This challenge is ONLY for black and white photographs.

Friday 28 September 2012

Friday, 28th September, 2012.

This week my favourites seem to have fallen into two groups - flowers and people.
They are from Follygirl (spiny), Prem (white for peace), Chuck (steel roses), Julie (Heading home), Ann (steps), and Tulsa Gentleman (Crystal Bridges.)








You can click on the linked names above the photos to visit the original posts. It's always well worth seeing the original photos full-size.


PLEASE REMEMBER THAT THE COPYRIGHT OF THESE PHOTOS REMAINS WITH THEIR OWNERS.


DO NOT COPY WITHOUT EXPRESS PERMISSION.

22 comments:

HansHB said...

The fowers are gorgeous!
Great choices!
Happy Weekend in B&W!

Follygirl said...

You make me HAPPY! Thank you!!!
I like all the wonderfull b&w...

Petra

Carver said...

I like the two major groups. Beautiful flowers and I like the shots with people too.

Wayne said...

Wow, a great group!

Annemor said...

Such wonderful flowers
Thans for hosting.
Mormor

Anonymous said...

Thank you for featuring my work here, I am so glad you liked it.

Namaste.
Prem

Julie said...

I am glad you liked my beach shot, Dragonstar. Thank you for hosting. This meme is the challenge of my week.

You many care to adjust the date in your heading, all things being equal ...

Jane said...

Beautiful shots!

Unknown said...

great shot!

AmitAag said...

A wonderful collection again!
Pl see my entry this week here:
http://amitaag.blogspot.in/2012/09/monochrome-branches.html
Thanks a lot!

lina@home sweet home said...

Wonderful choices.
Have a great weekend :)

RobertN said...

Thanks for hosting. I like very much The Weekend in Black and White.

Rinkly Rimes said...

My favourite is the last one, with the figures adding life to the scene.

strandskatan said...

Stunning pictures as always...
It is so inpiring to be here :)
I was busy last week, but i am back :)
Greetings Halina

x_pEpPeRoNi_x said...

Another great weekend of monochrome, the flowers looks lovely.

Janet said...

Some very interesting and diverse black and white photos this week!

Anonymous said...

Peeps and flowers. Love them all.

Wenche said...

Beautiful choices :0) Joining again ;0)

Leonora said...

Great choices! Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Hull and Hereabouts said...

Another wonderful collection.

Ann said...

Thank you for including me in the wall his week.

Leovi said...

As always wonderful works of art. I love the beach.