INFORMATION AND REQUESTS

INFORMATION AND REQUESTS.

Each week this blog will publish on Friday at 6pm Irish time. Mister Linky will remain open until 8am on Monday.

PLEASE LINK DIRECTLY to your monochrome post. If your link leads to your home page it makes it very difficult for anyone trying to visit after a few days.

PLEASE don't hide your photo(s) in a whole string of entries for other memes - it's hard for all concerned.


PLEASE post ONLY BLACK AND WHITE photos - no patches of colour and no sepia or other colour treatments however good they may look. A black and white photo with added colour will lead to REMOVAL OF THE LINK. This challenge is ONLY for black and white photographs.

Friday 22 July 2011

Friday, 22nd July, 2011.

Thank you so much for all your good wishes. I had a wonderful time with my daughters, but I was really glad to get back home for some sleep!

I finally finished visiting your photos on Thursday evening, and I've chosen these from Maboe (Boat), Rune K (The Waveguide), Annelie Esséus (glass), Cildemer (Ombellifere), Magda627 (Bottles), and Kenobitti (A Perefect View).










As usual, you can click on the photos or the names above to visit the original posts. It's always well worth seeing the original photos full-size.

PLEASE REMEMBER THAT THE COPYRIGHT OF THESE PHOTOS REMAINS WITH THEIR OWNERS.

DO NOT COPY WITHOUT EXPRESS PERMISSION.


16 comments:

Carver said...

Great choices. Although the subject are different the lighting is so good in all of these that they make a good grouping.

David said...

Lots of fun variety here. I especially like that ship!
David/ Houston b&w

Tina´s PicStory said...

Today I have a mix with colour. I hope you accept! LG Tina

Anonymous said...

Great choices as always. I suspected I'd find The Waveguide among this week's choices.

Annelie Esséus said...

WOW! Thank´s for putting me on the wall!

Cildemer said...

OH! Great choices! And I wasn't expecting such a nice surprise!
Thank you so much! And thank you for sharing this wonderful meme;o)

***
Have a nice and happy weekend****

lina@home sweet home said...

Wonderful selection!
Have a great weekend....

Sean Bentley said...

I've been very bad about posting, but here I am again.

TheChieftess said...

Love Annelie's martini glass and the holiday window!!!
All are interesting photos this week!!!

Sallie (FullTime-Life) said...

So many beautiful pictures! So many talented people. Thank you for hosting.

Pieni Lintu said...

Great choises this time again! :)

Erik "Semlan" said...

Like the selection of photos.
So many beautiful photos. :-)

Halcyon said...

Great choices this week!

Magda said...

Ohhh thanks for selecting my photo !!!! I'm participating this week also ! I love your event !!!

Tatjana Parkacheva said...

Wonderful selection.

Regards!

xlpharmacy coupons said...

Awesome selection, love it.