INFORMATION AND REQUESTS

INFORMATION AND REQUESTS.

Each week this blog will publish on Friday at 6pm Irish time. Mister Linky will remain open until 8am on Monday.

PLEASE LINK DIRECTLY to your monochrome post. If your link leads to your home page it makes it very difficult for anyone trying to visit after a few days.

PLEASE don't hide your photo(s) in a whole string of entries for other memes - it's hard for all concerned.


PLEASE post ONLY BLACK AND WHITE photos - no patches of colour and no sepia or other colour treatments however good they may look. A black and white photo with added colour will lead to REMOVAL OF THE LINK. This challenge is ONLY for black and white photographs.

Friday 6 September 2013

Friday, 6th September, 2013.

This week my choices are under three headings - buildings, posts, and people.  Ingun (Lyset), Steve Fraser (Tied Up), Studio N27 (Evolution), Alexa (Brooklyn Botanic Garden), NixPixMix (Two Ducks), and The Aware Writer (Saigon Streets).

But I had a problem.
There was one photo that kept coming back to me, because of the black lines and the glow of light, so I'm adding it as an extra.  It's by Gemma (Textured Stained Glass)








Click the links above to see the photos full size.
PLEASE REMEMBER THAT THE COPYRIGHT OF THESE PHOTOS REMAINS WITH THEIR OWNERS.
DO NOT COPY WITHOUT EXPRESS PERMISSION

If you have Google+ and I can't comment, I want you to know that I still look at and appreciate your photos!



13 comments:

Kleppanrova.com said...

Suprase!
Thank you for piking out my photo!
Ingun

Carver said...

All good choices. The textured stained glass is one that stuck in my mind too.

lina@home tips said...

Awesome B&W photos.

Linneas Atelje Photography said...

Beautiful collection of photos :)

Gemma Wiseman said...

Still smiling about my "extra". Thanks so much for including my stained glass photo.

Alexa said...

I'm not sure why Gemma's stained glass stood out for me too (maybe because I used to work in stained glass?). They're all great, though, so I'm thrilled to be included in this collection!

Jane said...

Nice selection, have a great weekend everyone :)

Leovi said...

I love Gemma (Textured Stained Glass)!

Alice said...

Have a great weekend!

Monica S Engell said...

Great choices again, I also loved Gemma's stained glass!
:)

HansHB said...

Great choices!

Scrapydo2 said...

Love them all. Black and white seems to be my favorite!

My Desktop Daily said...

Thanks for hosting!